I’m answering more of YOUR questions about sex today. In the video below, I’ll review ten questions submitted by readers of Sex and Psychology and explore what science can tell us about each one. As in previous videos, these questions cover a very diverse range of topics, from how long people tend to spend on sex to the effectiveness of the “pull-out” method to how many people have shaved their pubic hair. The specific questions are listed below. Check out the video for the answers!
1. How long does the average sex session last?
2. Is there any research on the effectiveness of the “pull-out” method?
3. Is it possible for someone to change their sexual orientation?
4. Why do you need to see a doctor if you have an erection that lasts longer than four hours?
5. Can you still have sex and enjoy it when you’re older?
6. Can a NuvaRing get caught on a penis?
7. What percentage of women and men are shaved “down there?”
8. How closely are sex and love related?
9. How common is asexuality?
10. Does penis size really matter when it comes to a woman reaching orgasm?
Like what you see? To keep up with my latest sex research video creations, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Want to learn more about Sex and Psychology ? Click here for previous articles or follow the blog on Facebook (facebook.com/psychologyofsex), Twitter (@JustinLehmiller), or Reddit (reddit.com/r/psychologyofsex) to receive updates.
Image Credit: 123RF
What more of my videos on the science of sex: