As 2017 winds down, let's take a look back at this year's ten most read articles on Sex and Psychology. The following posts represent an incredibly diverse range of content and, combined, have been read nearly a half-million times! There were quite a few similarities to last year's list--in fact, the top four articles from last year appeared somewhere on the list again this year. Also, as you'll see, articles related to orgasms, pornography, and anal sex were especially popular this year, as were articles that addressed questions submitted by readers of the blog (in fact, six of the top ten articles were Q&As!).
Here's the countdown of Sex and Psychology's ten most-read articles in 2017:
10. 11 Scientific Facts About The Female Orgasm (This was the #3 entry on the list last year)
9. Sex Question Friday: Do Women Enjoy Anal Sex? (This was the #7 entry on the list last year)
7. Sex Question Friday: I Want To Watch My Wife Sleep With Someone Else. Is That Normal? (This was the #4 entry on the list last year. It has also made the top 10 for four years running.)
6. Sex Question Friday: Why Are So Many Straight Men Into Transsexual Porn? (This was the #6 entry on the list last year, too. Additionally, it has now made the top 10 for four years running.)
5. Sex Question Friday: Is “Rimming” Safe? (This was the #2 entry on the list last year, and #1 in 2015.)
2.“Injaculation”: Is It Dangerous For Guys To Prevent Ejaculation During Orgasm? (This was the #1 entry on the list last year.)
Thanks for reading, and here’s to a safe, healthy, happy, and very sexy 2018!
Want to learn more about Sex and Psychology ? Click here for previous articles or follow the blog on Facebook (facebook.com/psychologyofsex), Twitter (@JustinLehmiller), or Reddit (reddit.com/r/psychologyofsex) to receive updates.
Image Credit: 123RF/enterline