As 2015 comes to a close, let's take a look back at this year's most read articles on Sex and Psychology. The ten posts that follow represent an incredibly diverse range of content and, combined, have been read more than 400,000 times! As you'll see, articles that addressed sex questions took most of the spots on the list. There were quite a few similarities to last year's list, but whereas articles related to penis size were especially popular in 2014, articles related to anal sex were especially popular in 2015.
Without further adieu, here are the ten most read articles on Sex and Psychology in 2015:
9. Death by Sex: 5 of the Most Unusual Sex-Related Deaths (This was the #1 entry on the list last year.)
8. Sex Question Friday: Is Deeper Penetration Better? (This was the #9 entry on the list last year.)
7. Does Penis Size Actually Affect Female Sexual Pleasure? (This one also came in at #7 last year.)
3. Sex Question Friday: I Want To Watch My Wife Sleep With Someone Else. Is That Normal? (This was the #6 entry on the list last year.)
2. Sex Question Friday: Why Are So Many Straight Men Into Transsexual Porn? (This was the #5 entry on the list last year.)
Thanks again for reading, and here’s to a safe, healthy, happy, and very sexy 2016!
Want to learn more about Sex and Psychology ? Click here for previous articles or follow the blog on Facebook (facebook.com/psychologyofsex), Twitter (@JustinLehmiller), or Reddit (reddit.com/r/psychologyofsex) to receive updates.
Image Credit: 123RF.com/Todd Arena