I know there is a lot to be thankful for today, but let’s not forget to be thankful for sex! Scientists have found that sex is linked to a wide range of benefits for both the body and mind. Below, I will highlight just 5 of them, but believe me--there are many, many others! So instead of just indulging in food today, consider indulging with your partner too.
1. Frequent orgasms, whether from masturbation or sex, are associated with better physical and psychological health. Not only that, but orgasms may relieve nasal congestion—a handy tip for the upcoming flu season
2. Sex is a great form of exercise. In fact, on average, men burn 101 calories and women burn 69 calories during a roll in the hay. It's hard to think of a more fun way to burn off that turkey and pie.
3. Thinking about sex improves logical reasoning. Now you know why all of my blog posts sound so smart.
4. Having sex relieves stress for couples. Yes, make-up sex really is that good.
5. You can enjoy the benefits of sex for your entire life. Although you might slow down a little as you get older, you will be glad to know that you’ll never be too old for sex.
Have yourself a happy and sexy Thanksgiving!
Image Source: 123rf.com