You may or may not realize this, but Amazon.com is quickly becoming the world’s largest online sex store, carrying a huge and incredibly diverse selection of sex-related products. For instance, in the "Sexual Wellness" category on their website, there are a staggering 76,000+ items for sale as of today! In light of this, I thought it might be fun to take you on a brief tour of ten of the most interesting (and, of course, humorous) sex books and toys currently available for purchase on Amazon.
10. Sex In A Can - Try it in your choice of "Stout" or "Lady Lager"
9. Stuck Up!: 100 Objects Inserted and Ingested in Places They Shouldn't Be - I think the title just about says it all. This book even comes complete with actual x-ray images of each foreign object that has become, uh, stuck.
8. Vajazzle Crystal Tattoo - For the woman whose genitals don't have quite enough pizazz.
7. Silky Egg - According to the item description, "get different strokes from different yolks!"
6. The Secret Dancer Stripper Pole - Give your living room that extra touch of class.
5. Jimmy Pack Discreet Condom Wallet: Keeps Condoms Organized - Never misplace your ribbed, colored, and flavored condoms again!
4. Vaginal Speculum, Large - For those interested in starting underground gynecological clinics?
3. Toygasms! The Insider's Guide to Sex Toys and Techniques - Everything you need to know about sex toys to help you achieve "the best orgasms of your life." Available in paperback and on Kindle.
2. Lovin' Lamb Blow-Up Doll, Travel Size - The thing I find most fascinating about this is that there is apparently enough demand to justify having both regular and travel size versions.
1. Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant - 55 Gallon Drum - Just the right size for the person who never wants to be caught with an inadequate supply. Actually, the best part about this product is the customer reviews, which provide suggestions for a variety of alternative uses (e.g., indoor slip-and-slide, delivery of baby elephants in Sub-Saharan Africa, etc.).
Want to learn more about Sex and Psychology? Click here for previous articles or follow the blog on Facebook (facebook.com/psychologyofsex), Twitter (@JustinLehmiller), or Reddit (reddit.com/r/psychologyofsex) to receive updates.
You Might Also Like: